NG Amish Paradise NG Amish Paradise

Oh well

I give it 5, because I like the original parody which already has a clip and by doing this flash you are actually parodying the parody :D

Warning: This will probably be soon censored by SOPA for copyright infringement.
(Have you taken al's permission :P)

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

Very funny...

That's 9/10 ... because I like raisins :P

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

<EVIL>

Totally deserves it :)
But they say arrow "in" the knee, trust me I heard that more than my name.

Duck Hunt Reloaded 4-in-1 Duck Hunt Reloaded 4-in-1

Oh, I played this when I was 4, I guess. I had this exact game on my Nintendo with the dog and every thing and it had a light gun that you could point at the TV and shoot ^_^
But you are cool, I can actually shoot the dog here, finally time of repay >_>
But wait, becareful as you might get sued by SOPA for infringing a decade old copyrighted material :D

Cuboy: Cubeture 2 Cuboy: Cubeture 2

That tone door, that's really cruel, consider your little left-brained comrades ^-^

I like the scripts mostly not to mention the great programming efforts and the artistic touch.
But there is glitch, that is actually fine the way it's, sometimes a character would get on the head of another over the stairs in the city and he would walk with it on board, that's hilarious :)

EdibleCastle responds:

We're not that cruel - there are visual hints in the city, too. Have a look around. :)

Ican'tAffordAwheelchair Ican'tAffordAwheelchair

It could have been way better with the right sound effects.
And you have a preloader problem, probably the common one, did you set libraries' preloader method to custom loop or exporting frame to 2 in the script settings in publishing settings before you published the flash?
If not, give it a try.