Duck Hunt Reloaded 4-in-1 Duck Hunt Reloaded 4-in-1

Oh, I played this when I was 4, I guess. I had this exact game on my Nintendo with the dog and every thing and it had a light gun that you could point at the TV and shoot ^_^
But you are cool, I can actually shoot the dog here, finally time of repay >_>
But wait, becareful as you might get sued by SOPA for infringing a decade old copyrighted material :D

Cuboy: Cubeture 2 Cuboy: Cubeture 2

That tone door, that's really cruel, consider your little left-brained comrades ^-^

I like the scripts mostly not to mention the great programming efforts and the artistic touch.
But there is glitch, that is actually fine the way it's, sometimes a character would get on the head of another over the stairs in the city and he would walk with it on board, that's hilarious :)

EdibleCastle responds:

We're not that cruel - there are visual hints in the city, too. Have a look around. :)

Ican'tAffordAwheelchair Ican'tAffordAwheelchair

It could have been way better with the right sound effects.
And you have a preloader problem, probably the common one, did you set libraries' preloader method to custom loop or exporting frame to 2 in the script settings in publishing settings before you published the flash?
If not, give it a try.

Emrox responds:

Which one?

Doodle Draw Doodle Draw

5/5 As I always try to rank exerted efforts rather than fanciness.
But you need to add a fun touch to the game, and it's too long you could have made 2 games out of it :)

Ace Pilot Ace Pilot

The game is decent but you have to figure out how to load scenes with a loading bar because they take 10 seconds or more sometimes and also non of the medals are unlocked except for the first, at least for me.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

4/5 Because it's not complete, ,too short, that really broke my heart :(
I really like the physics and the whole gameplay, it's great, but sometimes you lose something because it hits the wall while you are climbing and that could also hurt you.
For those who can't read the text go to options and pick High quality.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Great piece of work, and I guess this is the first review after the redesign of newgrounds, isn't it :D
Note> The water molecule animation has a little problem.

Hunny Frenzy Shooter Hunny Frenzy Shooter

Fun but...

Needs to be a little more difficult, unless it's meant for kids and most importantly needs a pause function.

The Resistance The Resistance

Needs Improvements.

You have done well all in all but you need to make ammo infinite, having to buy ammunition takes the fun out of a defense game, especially when you run out of it.

Bubble Section Bubble Section

Cheating!! >.>

Every time I'm deep sea champion and still playing a new champion appears with +1 score, is this some kind of an attempt to keep you playing?
It happened twice, so far, the second time I left the game yesterday and still was champion but once I started playing now it happened after a few plays!
+1? Nothing is that perfect!